Wasted money My wife and I purchased sectional sofa in August 2013 from Bloomington store.At time of sale we were told that piece was leather, not bonded leather, except areas not sat on.

Also purchased extended warranty. June 2017 the wedge section, rarely sat on, began to badly peel. When I reported it to store I was told 1) this is bonded leather (lied to at time of sale) 2) warranty does not cover upholstery (at time of sale was told it did) 3) told "nothing the store could or would do, call customer service." I called customer "service" and sent pictures of damage. Next day Kittles called to say the manufacturer no longer made this piece so I could not "buy" replacement and thus nothing would be done.

This sectional replaced one we purchased from Macys about 20 years and four children ago that unit was used more than the Kittles unit and looked better after 20 years and only the two of us, than the "new unit". I was sold a poor product and lied to. Bottom line Kittles charged high price for junk. As another reviewer posted better to buy at Big Lots.

I will never enter another Kittles and would advise others the same, lest you wish to be ripped off.If possible I would have given "negative" stars.

Review about: Kittles Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments