I went to Kittles thinking I would buy a really nice set of furniture that could possibly last us 10 plus years if not more. I paid $1200 for the sofa and $700 for the chair.

I also purchased the warranty and guardsmen plan thinking it would cover everything. The Chair looks terrible, the fabric did not hold up it has major peeling fuzz balls on it. I couldn't sell it for $50.00 if I tried. The sofa started peeling in several places on the head rest and the reclining part broke, the back of the sofa started separating in the back also,it also has stitching that started coming undone.

Did I mention my husband and I rarely use this furniture, and have had it for only 3 years. All of these problem happened only 1 year after having it. I couldn't image what it would look like if we were home all the time. I can't even give the sofa away.

I have called Kittles and they gave me a number to send pictures. They said they couldn't do anything. After sending pictures and answering 100 questions.. Guess what???

They won't fix any of the problems. I would never to go Kittles to buy anything.

I paid over 500 for a coverage protection and they won't cover anything. NOT HAPPY

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of kittles furniture sofa from Kittles Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2400 and wants Kittles Furniture to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kittles Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments